AHIMA values opportunities to collaborate with organizations that share our mission of empowering people to impact health®. The Medical Coding & Reimbursement Online Courses program began as an exploratory pilot program with Purdue University Global. We are now opening this pilot program opportunity to other colleges and universities.
Participating academic institutions would collaborate with AHIMA to:
- Offer transfer credits to learners who complete AHIMA Medical Coding and Reimbursement online courses
- Provide learners with affordable pathways to continue their education
- Recognize the AHIMA Medical Coding and Reimbursement online courses as a foundational achievement to build a progressive health information career
List of Participating Institutions
At Southern New Hampshire University, we offer both a BS in Health Information Management and MS in Health Information Management. In addition to our affordable, flexible and accessible programs, matched with unparalleled support, we offer:
- Course Credit for Six AHIMA Medical Coding Courses – Saving students 66% on tuition and 2 months of time per course.
- Course Credit for HIM Certifications – Saving students up to $2,000 per course and up to 2.5 months of time per course.
- Bachelor's Degree Health Information Management Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
- Master's Degree Health Information Management Program is in Candidacy Status, pending accreditation review by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
- The MS in Health Information Management Program is also a HIMSS Approved Educational Partner.
For more information, visit www.snhu.edu/ahima.
For additional questions, please email Lynn Ward at email@example.com