Certified Health Data Analyst (CHDA)
With the ARRA emphasis on the use of electronic health records, the healthcare industry continues to become more data-driven, making health data analysts more valuable than ever. Individuals who earn the CHDA designation will achieve recognition of their expertise in health data analysis and validation of their mastery of this domain. This prestigious certification provides practitioners with the knowledge to acquire, manage, analyze, interpret, and transform data into accurate, consistent, and timely information, while balancing the "big picture" strategic vision with day-to-day details. CHDA-credentialed professionals exhibit broad organizational knowledge and the ability to communicate with individuals and groups at multiple levels, both internal and external.
Earning the CHDA designation can help you:
- Achieve recognition of expertise
- Validate mastery and specialized competence
- Differentiate knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and commitment
- Exhibit broad organizational knowledge
- Facilitate professional development
- Leverage the strength of AHIMA credentials
The CHDA can be taken at any time, and at any of more than 150 test centers across the United States.