2012 CCS-P exam will launch on
June 1, 2012. Candidates will be required to bring the 2012 codebooks. Please
review the list of allowable codebooks prior to arriving at the test center.
Candidates that do not arrive with the correct materials will forfeit their
Applying for the Exam
Submitting an Application
Before submitting an application, carefully review the information contained in this guide. It is the candidate's responsibility to ensure eligibility before submitting the application. Applicants who are determined to be ineligible and submit an ineligible application or request withdrawal of their application, will receive a refund of the application fee minus a $75 processing fee.
Applicants may register online or by submitting a paper application .
Exam Application Checklist
- Read Candidate Guide
- Apply for exam
- Submit all paperwork necessary (transcripts, resume, other documentation)
- Upon receipt of authorization to test (ATT), read it completely
- Schedule exam with Pearson Vue
- Verify what materials are needed at the testing center
- Verify time and date of exam